The INSIDERS on Real Estate & Marketing Episode 45
Sandy and Marc welcome their guest Michael Pyburn to talk about the awesome SecuredAgentTX ONE app designed for Realtors.
Remember PalmPilot some 25 years ago? It’s the name sake of PalmAgent the proprietary app for realtors that you can white label for your company ( SecuredAgentTX ONE is used by Secured Title of Texas). Here is the scoop on the new upgrades to the tool.
Michael Pyburn is a DFW Native and attended UNT. He has been at PalmAgent for 8+ years. As director of research and development for PalmAgent, Michael’s focus is meeting with agents and title companies across the nation to find new ways to evolve the PalmAgent tool for an ever-changing market. He is going to catch us up on the latest updates to the PalmAgent real estate app.
TALKING POINTS AND GROUP DISCUSSION:
- SLIDE 1 AND SLIDE 2 What’s the app all about?
- SLIDE 3 *NEW* “Buy Now or Later” Calculator – Designed to help agents with conversations about “waiting to buy because of high rates”
- SLIDE 4 AND SLIDE 5 Social Media Content aspect ($0.99/month optional subscription for MASSIVE social content library)
- When adding another gadget to the mix, how do you manage the time and keep up with all the technology now available to real estate agents?
- Personal marketing, is this still necessary with all these tech tools?
SANDY ON PERSONAL MARKETING – Marketing is critical for organic growth of a business and its central role is in creating, communicating, capturing and sustaining value for an organization.
It’s important to let your customers, clients, and the community see who you are as a person, beyond your brand. When I share photos of me on the jogging trail, pics of my “Friday-night-single-girl-grocery-cart”, or rant about a common problem I see in the world, my networks support me with comments, laughs, or even disagreement (which can be good)! Now that I have their attention I can begin to build a relationship that can ultimately lead to preference and action toward my brand and the services I offer.
Don’t be shy about sharing your knowledge this way – gone are the days of stiff-impersonal corporate advertising – open up your heart and share a little of who you are. People will see you as a unique individual who shares your hobbies, interests, and perspectives. People will buy from you again and again because something about your voice, your unique way, resonates with them.
Visit the INSIDERS on Youtube and see all our episodes!