The INSIDERS on Real Estate & Marketing Episode 37
Sandy and Marc celebrate Black History Month with their special guest and friend Ben Baker of the Ben Baker Team of Keller Williams.
I first met our guest back in 2005 when I was doing the Marketing Round Table for Prime Lending. Ben Baker became a part of the group that met monthly to strategize and create great marketing initiatives for the month. I am excited to reunite with Ben after all these years here today to help Marc and I celebrate Black History Month.
TALKING POINTS AND GROUP DISCUSSION:
- Lead and succeed! Talk about your thoughts on this.
- Ben you focus on home owners in your community to close the gap 45% black ownership -75% white ownership gap, what is one major strategy you hope to put in play to improve minority ownership?
- What do you think it would take to get more minority owners in the community?
- What does Black History month mean to you? Talk about your parents and your upbringing.
How did you enter the real estate industry?
- Why do we not see more African Americans in the real estate industry?
Thanks to Ben Baker for stopping by and sharing his expertise. You can reach him at 214-801-8800.