Marketing Tip: 3 Social Media Tips from Richard BransonAugust 21, 2013
Marketing Tip: Times Change But Good Marketing Lasts ForeverSeptember 6, 2013
Marketing Tip: Simplify Your Mobile Strategy
After topping $10 billion in sales in the first half of 2013, new survey data from ComScore puts mobile commerce over $25 billion by the end of the year. A mobile strategy can seem daunting to small and large companies a like but there’s no denying the importance of incorporating mobility in your marketing plan. Whether you are a solo service provider or a retail store, you need to be accessible via mobile. Take a look at the list of actions below that you will need to use in building a dynamic mobile strategy:
- Assess your needs: evaluate your operation and how you can integrate mobile effectively
- Get clarity – are you a service business, do you have a product? who are you speaking to, what are the needs of your target audience and how can mobility speak to them
- What are the drivers of your business?
- What are the opportunities in your market?
- Develop your approach
- Direction Setting
- Step 1 – Refine your Vision
- Step 2 – Ideation, Assessment, Visualization
- Step 3 – Roadmap & Next Steps