The INSIDERS on Real Estate & Marketing Episode 42
Sandy and Marc welcome their special guests Kelli and Andre Kocher of Keller William’s Kocher Team. They serve the DFW Metro area and through their team offer buyer and listing specialists, an in-house stager, a closing specialist, marketing specialist, an experienced sales manager, and one do-it-all team intern.
The Kocher team is passionate about building relationships and strive to make their clients feel like family. They are active in the community and are avid sports and health enthusiasts, we hope you enjoy the show and catch their enthusiasm!
Some of the things we discussed with the Kocher Team:
- When did you decide to launch a team and did you have a vision for the size of your team?
- What is the greatest challenge in managing a large team?
- What has been the impact of your relationship with Dave Ramsey? What is the program and do you introduce his strategies for debt reduction to your clients?
- You are large enough to launch your own brokerage firm, what are your reasons for remaining with KW vs. going on your own?
- What are the primary marketing strategies you deploy for social media? What is your best lead source?
- You have your family on your team. Is there a legacy strategy for you long term?
- How are you counseling buyers on the high interest rate environment?
- How do you view the second half of the year for sales?
- Why did you pivot into the bilingual market?
- What is your primary motivator every morning that drives you to go, grow, and yet balance life?
You can reach the Kocher Team at: